I want to let you know about a free Webcast I will host on Wednesday, July 13th, entitled, “Tools for Successful Data Loss Prevention.” Join me and guest speaker, Allen Schmidt, Security Solutions Architect at CDW, for a detailed discussion on Wednesday at 2pm Eastern/11am Pacific. My guest speakers and I will discuss all the ways you can build a better data loss prevention strategy. Topics covered will include:
* Introduction to data loss prevention
* Audit of where your data is most at risk
* Criteria for identifying the data most at risk for loss
* How to calculate the potential costs of security threats
* How to build a comprehensive data loss prevention strategy
* Encryption and other technologies to protect lost data
* And much more…
In addition, Allen and I will take questions from live attendees, so I encourage you to attend. If you are in the midst of building a new security strategy, or busy managing the growing risk of data loss, please come, ask questions, and learn what your colleagues are doing too. We want to hear your thoughts and help you with your needs.
Click here to learn more. I look forward to answering your questions at this Webcast.