What Is the Flash Ajax Video Component?
- Simple APIs provide the ability to manipulate video size, position, and scaling prior to or during video playback.
- Video playback parameters such as playback, video seek, cue points, and audio control allow sophisticated programmatic integration with Ajax applications.
When Should I Use the FAVideo?
The FAVideo component is useful in the following situations:
- You need a video playback solution which is available to the largest possible audience. The FAVideo component will work on all systems that have Adobe Flash Player 8 installed, currently more than 95% of all computers connected to the internet.
- You need a compact video playback solution. The FAVideo component is only 15k and leverages the widely distributed Flash Player which is about 1 megabyte.
- You want full creative control over presentation of the video within your application.