* This translation unit instantiates data associated with the implementation
* as a whole.
* Pthreads-win32 - POSIX Threads Library for Win32
* Copyright(C) 1998 John E. Bossom
* Copyright(C) 1999,2005 Pthreads-win32 contributors
* Contact Email: email@example.com
* The current list of contributors is contained
* in the file CONTRIBUTORS included with the source
* code distribution. The list can also be seen at the
* following World Wide Web location:
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library in the file COPYING.LIB;
* if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA
int ptw32_processInitialized = PTW32_FALSE;
ptw32_thread_t * ptw32_threadReuseTop = PTW32_THREAD_REUSE_EMPTY;
ptw32_thread_t * ptw32_threadReuseBottom = PTW32_THREAD_REUSE_EMPTY;
pthread_key_t ptw32_selfThreadKey = NULL;
pthread_key_t ptw32_cleanupKey = NULL;
pthread_cond_t ptw32_cond_list_head = NULL;
pthread_cond_t ptw32_cond_list_tail = NULL;
int ptw32_concurrency = 0;
/* What features have been auto-detected */
int ptw32_features = 0;
* Function pointer to QueueUserAPCEx if it exists, otherwise
* it will be set at runtime to a substitute routine which cannot unblock
* blocked threads.
DWORD (*ptw32_register_cancelation) (PAPCFUNC, HANDLE, DWORD) = NULL;
* Global lock for managing pthread_t struct reuse.
* Global lock for testing internal state of statically declared mutexes.
* Global lock for testing internal state of PTHREAD_COND_INITIALIZER
* created condition variables.
* Global lock for testing internal state of PTHREAD_RWLOCK_INITIALIZER
* created read/write locks.
* Global lock for testing internal state of PTHREAD_SPINLOCK_INITIALIZER
* created spin locks.
* Global lock for condition variable linked list. The list exists
* to wake up CVs when a WM_TIMECHANGE message arrives. See
* Keep a count of the number of threads.
int pthread_count = 0;