So I installed 2.11.2 on our Windows server and got it all configured. I sent my first circulation with one attachment and it seemed to work properly. I then sent a second circulation, but it does not show a station and the days in process is 14484. The attachment is not associated with this circulation, but it is associated with the first circulation! I tried a third circulation and got similar results. The first circulation now has all three attachments associated with it.
Screeshot attached. Looks like I'll need to post a comment with the other screen shot.
Tom Morrison ( ctmorrison ) - 2009-08-28 08:53:58 PDT