zxED allows users to load in popular ZX Spectrum emulator file formats and view it contents. Currently you can display the memory as bitmaps allowing you to rip any sprites or graphics and save them as images.
- Reads .SNA and .z80 files.
- Views current screen as it would be seen on an emulator running the file / game.
- Quickly view data as a Spectrum bitmap in any size.
- Allows bitmaps to be placed on a canvas which can be saved as a standard image file (PNG, JPEG etc).
- Simple transformation of bitmap tiles, such as flipping and rotating.
great app, works nicely