zkanji is a feature rich Japanese language study suite and dictionary for Windows. It has several kanji look-up methods, optional example sentences for many Japanese words, vocabulary printing, JLPT levels indicated for words and kanji for all N levels, spaced-repetition system for studying and more. Visit http://zkanji.sourceforge.net for details
- Japanese-English and English-Japanese dictionary
- Recognize/insert kanji drawn with the mouse or tablet
- Japanese word tests to help you study
- Animated stroke-order diagrams
- Find words relevant to the Japanese-Language Profeciency Test (JLPT), including an approximation of the N3 level.
- Look up kanji using several methods together
- Type an inflected/conjugated word and see what inflections altered the word
- Print word list for offline study
- Small dictionary window that floats above other windows
- Browse through thousands of example sentences taken from the free Tanaka Corpus
- Make your own custom dictionary (for non-native English speakers)
Very Good!! I hope everyone enjoy it as I did! now I can practice more!! (with examples! F5)
zKanji, you've grant me a English-Japanese Dictionary. Great! This is what I looking for trainning my Japanese Skills.
Zkanji works perfectly.
Pretty nice especially for the fact that it's really small and simple. Highly recommended.
deseo bajar zkanji gratis