Japanese vocabulary and kanji study tool with built in dictionary
zkanji is a feature rich Japanese language study suite and dictionary for Windows. It has several kanji look-up methods, optional example sentences for many Japanese words, vocabulary printing, JLPT levels indicated for words and kanji for all N levels, spaced-repetition system for studying and more. Visit http://zkanji.sourceforge.net for details
- Japanese-English and English-Japanese dictionary
- Recognize/insert kanji drawn with the mouse or tablet
- Japanese word tests to help you study
- Animated stroke-order diagrams
- Find words relevant to the Japanese-Language Profeciency Test (JLPT), including an approximation of the N3 level.
- Look up kanji using several methods together
- Type an inflected/conjugated word and see what inflections altered the word
- Print word list for offline study
- Small dictionary window that floats above other windows
- Browse through thousands of example sentences taken from the free Tanaka Corpus
- Make your own custom dictionary (for non-native English speakers)
Zkanji works perfectly.
Pretty nice especially for the fact that it's really small and simple. Highly recommended.
zkanji works perfectly, thanks
Really nice project! Thanks for your job!
This is it