A tool to model and simulate evacuation situations in buildings using flows on graphs and cellular automatons. It allows visualization of both models in OpenGL.
- Model building evacuation and model buildings with integrated editor
- Cellular automaton simulation
- Optimizing network flow, earliest arrival transshipment
- Computation of exit assignments
- OpenGL visualization of evacuation simulation and computed network flow
- Creating videos of evacuation scenarios
- Statistic evaluation
Be the first to post a review of zet-evacuation!