0 A.D. (pronounced "zero ey-dee") is a cross-platform real-time strategy (RTS) game of ancient warfare. It's a historically-based war/economy game that allows players to relive or rewrite the history of ancient civilizations, each depicted at their peak of economic growth and military prowess.
- Completely Free (to download, play, and modify)
- Open Source (Code under GPL2, Artwork under CC-BY-SA v3)
- Cross Platform (Windows, Linux, Mac, partial Android support)
- An Open Source, custom built 3D Engine called Pyrogenesis
- Historically accurate civilisation buildings, units, and names
- In-built unit and map customisation tool called Atlas
- Finely detailed environments with fauna/flora native to each terrain
- Offline single player mode or LAN/Online multiplayer gaming
- Mods support (drop in replacements to create a new UI and unit behaviour)
My kind of a game..very promising but needs work!
I want to contribute finding some mistakes that maybe has your program . Do you agree to cooperate for best version of your program? Yours faithfully , please answer soon !!!
Brilliant work, you guys deserve a solid 5. Looking forward to the beta!
Settings menu still needs dev elopment. Graphic settings is a must for old pc users. We may need low poly, less graphical features for better performance.
5 stars with no doubt!