0 A.D. (pronounced "zero ey-dee") is a cross-platform real-time strategy (RTS) game of ancient warfare. It's a historically-based war/economy game that allows players to relive or rewrite the history of ancient civilizations, each depicted at their peak of economic growth and military prowess.
- Completely Free (to download, play, and modify)
- Open Source (Code under GPL2, Artwork under CC-BY-SA v3)
- Cross Platform (Windows, Linux, OS X, partial Android support)
- An Open Source, custom built 3D Engine called Pyrogenesis
- Historically accurate civilisation buildings, units and names
- Built-in unit and map customisation tool called Atlas
- Finely detailed environments with fauna/flora native to each terrain
- Offline single player mode or LAN/Online multiplayer gaming
- Mods support (drop in replacements to create new UI and game behaviour)
Need to fix some bugs but it's OK. One of the bugs is when I configure it like "pacific" they still attack me. That won't give you time for build something. Thank you! :D
I've been watching this project for some years and it is coming along nicely. I haven't had time to check it lately, but now I noticed they are beginning an Android port. I can't wait to see how that works out. I'll be keeping an eye on that now, as well.
I want to contribute finding some mistakes that maybe has your program . Do you agree to cooperate for best version of your program? Yours faithfully , please answer soon !!!
Settings menu still needs dev elopment. Graphic settings is a must for old pc users. We may need low poly, less graphical features for better performance.