Zenoss Core is today's premier, open-source IT monitoring solution. ...Read More
Zenoss Core is today's premier, open-source IT monitoring solution. Using a single, web-based console and agentless technology, you can monitor and manage the performance and availability of all devices in your IT infrastructure (network, server, storage, applications, converged infrastructure, virtualization/cloud).
The power of Zenoss Core begins with its in-depth IT inventory and configuration database. Zenoss creates this database by discovering managed resources -- networks, servers, storage, and other devices -- in your IT environment.
Once Zenoss Core discovers the IT infrastructure, it automatically begins monitoring the performance of each device and provides event and fault management capabilities. These capabilities help drive IT operational efficiency and productivity by automating many of the monitoring, notification, alert, escalation, and remediation tasks you perform each day.
- Cross-platform device performance and availability monitoring
- Highly customizable web-based console and dashboards
- Device discovery, modeling, and classification
- Layer 3 network topology maps
- Agentless data collection
- Fault and event monitoring and management
- Event classification, de-duplication, auto-clearing, mapping, transformation, and lifecycle management
- Event triggers and notifications
- Availability monitoring for devices, networks, processes, and services
- Performance monitoring for devices, events, and networks
- Performance monitoring templates and device performance graphs
- SNMP monitoring
- Device, event, component, software, and administration views
- Device and device attribute management
- Device, event, and network configuration
- Reports for devices, events, performance, and performance graphs
- Multi-graph and custom device reports
- Report export and scheduling
- Maintenance window configuration
- Extensibility and and rapid customization of monitoring environments via ZenPacks
- Backup and restore of configuration information and data from a Zenoss Core instance
Keep Me Updated
Don't miss out on important updates!
What's the combination login/password ? Thank's a lot
My boss want to monitor office staff PC activities, and hope me give him the best suggestion, I find that iMonitor EAM Professional is the best choice after tested 6 similar monitoring software, what do you think about the software?
Its really a nice tool. And also please Read link woodstone.nu/salive which provide information monitoring software & monitoring tools
I can not find how to login from the Linux (centos 5.2) screen. I have tried root/admin - root/root - su/admin and other combinations with not luck. and there is not were to find this info not in the downloaded files, not in the posts there.. why someone goes to all this work of creating this vmware appliance and not placing basic information like this ?? Finally after trying combinations, is: root/zenoss
Use an OVA for the VMware image. The download files are not compatible with ESXi 5.5.
Zenoss works closely with Cisco's technology groups to provide integrated service assurance for cloud and managed service solutions focused on service provider and large enterprise customers. Zenoss supports the Cisco next generation Virtual Multi-service Data Center (VMDC) architectures including support for Cisco UCS and Nexus fabric computing environments to deliver the end-to-end service management critical to delivering IT-as-a-Service.
For enterprises and service providers deploying VMware vCloud Director, Zenoss provides the operational insights needed to guarantee service delivery and capacity planning. Zenoss delivers cross-layer visibility and correlation between vCenter and vCloud Director. To learn more, read our datasheets on VMware Management by Zenoss and Monitoring VMware vCloud Director with Zenoss.
Coyote Creek Consulting is an IT consulting company helping clients to start, finish, or rescue IT projects that achieve critical business objectives. We specialize in managed infrastructure, collaborative system augmentation and network management and monitoring. Our deep technical bench and flexible, independent approach has enabled us to establish long-term relationships with Fortune 50 clients across industries.