Fast and easy to use plotting software.
ZeGrapher can represent numerical functions, sequences, and parametric equations.
This software is developed with the idea that it must be as easy to use as possible, suitable for high school students.
- Draw up to six functions and sequences (recurrent or explicit).
- Parametric equation plotting, with animation.
- Inter-calling between functions and sequences.
- Many options: colors (background, axes, functions...), speed, precision, font size...
- Table of values for functions and sequences
- Plotting functions and sequences with a second parameter, which is "k".
- Easy navigation on the graph: move, zoom, scale...
- Print: choose scale, graph size, ..., in centimeters
- Export: image or PDF
- Draw derivatives and anti-derivatives.
it's a nice programme but I can't save my graphs. Is there something I do wrong?