Fetches topics with new posts from ZetaBoards forums and does something with the URLs, like opening them in a browser. Configurations can be stored and manipulated for quicker fetching.
Development, translations, bug reports, etc. are handled at Launchpad:
SourceForge is used to host released files.
- Save multiple configurations for quick use later.
- For viewing the results, open the topics in a browser of your choice or save them to a file (as HTML).
- Define subforums and topics to ignore on a per-configuration basis.
- Includes both command-line and graphical interfaces.
- Run as an icon in the notification area, running one, some or all configurations periodically.
- Appear offline at forums that allow it.
- Replace the default set of status icons with custom icons.
Be the first to post a review of ZetaBoards topic fetcher!