Download YouTube video and extract/convert audio to mp3. For Android 4+
You, the user, accept the full responsibility for the usage of this application, excluding the developer from any liability about any consequence that may derive. Thus, this application has to be considered as a mere technical service provider.
- Select the "share" button in the YouTube App while watching a video (or share any YouTube plain text link via any App) and choose "YouTube downloader".
- You'll see all the video codecs and qualities available for the selected video.
*) Press an item to download the video locally (on the device) or to send the it via SSH to a remote PC.
*) Long-press an item and choose between copy to clipboard or share link as text.
*) Use the Dashboard to interact with downloaded video (audio extraction/conversion and file management).
- Download of YouTube videos (support for remote download to another PC via SSH)
- Access via "share" Android feature from the YouTube app or via direct YouTube-link click
- Support for any format/quality available from YouTube
- Audio extraction/conversion to mp3 via item menu in the Dashboard
- File management options via long-click on an item in the Dashboard
- Handle download link: copy and/or pass it to other apps
- video list filters by format, quality ecc via (left) sliding menu
- Many preferences to customize usage
- KNOWN ISSUE: some very long running downloads may be forced to PAUSE state if the Dashboard activity is not kept to the front
- BEFORE INSTALLATION: remember to enable "unknown sources" from Application's system settings, to allow install of non market Apps
- BEFORE INSTALLATION: disable apps as Halo, Screenfilter, Twilight or anything similar, otherwise the "install" button will not work
Works well on my samsung galaxy mega. Nice to have this app. Tqvm!
Works well on my Samsung Galaxy 3. Android 4.1.2. Thanks for developing this!
Ok, this is working on my Gigabyte GSMART S1 phone very well. It is working on Android 4.2.1. It can download any YT video to your SD-CARD in phone. One think would be a very nice future, that if Wifi connection is available, it will automatically start downloading new posted videos from selected favorite channels. Of course that some destination folder limitations should be in settings :) So yes, i mean a offline tool for youtubers ;-)
It was good till last day.. Today when try song from vevo channel. It displays a msg 'YTD can't handle this video' Even same video I download last day. I try to download video ' In my city of Priyanka Chopra' and Avril's 'Never gonna change,' Using device Xperia Z C6602
Xperia neo v, android 4.0.4, rooted. Installed without a problem, but when tried to open the app closed due to unexpected error. Pls help....