**PROJECT MOVED TO NEW HOME**
- Remember to enable "Unknown Sources" from your device's Security settings, to allow the installation of non market Apps (and safely ignore the subsequent dialog);
- Disable apps as Halo, Screenfilter, Twilight or anything similar (apps that do "draw on other apps"), otherwise the "install" button will not work;
- Select the "share" button in the YouTube App while watching a video (or share any YouTube plain text link via any App) and choose "YouTube downloader";
- You'll see all the video codecs and qualities available for the video you're on. then:
- Press an item to download the video locally or to send the download via SSH to a remote PC.
- Long-press an item to copy to clipboard or share link.
- Use the Dashboard to interact with downloaded video (audio extraction/conversion/mux and file management).
- EULA: http://dentex.github.io/apps/YouTubeDownloader/eula.html
- Download of YouTube videos (support for remote download to another PC via SSH)
- Access via "share" Android feature from the YouTube app or via direct YouTube-link click
- Support for any format/quality available from YouTube
- Audio extraction/conversion to mp3 via item menu in the Dashboard
- File management options via long-click on an item in the Dashboard
- Handle download link: copy and/or pass it to other apps
- video list filters by format, quality ecc via (left) sliding menu
- Many preferences to customize usage
- KNOWN ISSUE: some very long running downloads may be forced to PAUSE state if the Dashboard activity is not kept to the front
Hi. Big thanks for this app, very simple to use! But It would be nice and the perfect youTube downloader If I could select the start time and the end time for the audio mp3 files because there are a lot of video clips which are starts with conversation. And it would be nice if i could cut this from the mp3 files. I dont want to listen it every time :-) Keep up the good working! Thanks!
Does what it says on the tin, and does it well. However, it will not download a file larger than 2GB. Try it out with the highest resolution version of this debate between Ken Ham and Bill Nye: m.youtube.com/watch?v=z6kgvhG3AkI (URLs are prohibited, so add h t t p :/ to the beginning)