Yconalyzer is a low-overhead pcap utility that provides a bird's eye view of traffic on a particular TCP port, displaying a distribution of duration, volume and throughput over all connections while being able to narrow down to a connection as well.
- Captures (selected) packets on a particular port and analyzes traffic for duration, throughput, volume, server availability, etc.
- Reads/Writes files that tcpdump Writes/Reads
- Include or exclude connections by server or client volume (bytes sent)
- Raw format output for further processing via scripts or for storing history
- If you have an idea, send me email or send a patch, we'll include it.
Nice work ! Great project.
Yconalyzer is an awesome tool that i've used!