* New desktop painter has been added. Yawp can be configured to use the traditional or the new one for desktop and/or for popup window.
* Panel painter has been rewritten
* Initialization stuff of yawp has been moved to init method, because yawp crashes on KDE 4.8 due to the usage of not initialized components.
* Usage of KMessageBox has been replaced within DlgAddCity, otherwise yawp crashes on KDE 4.8.5 (some earlier versions might be included as well).
Using KMessageBoxes within KConfigDialog (yawp settings dialog) still works as expected.
* Google ION has been removed, because Google does not support this service any longer.
* Updating and fixing translations
* Bugfix: yaWP did not update weatherdata periodically after hibernation - it is working now
-- Plasma Factory <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 17 Mar 2013 00:00:00 +0000