Yawni is a pure Java object-oriented interface to the WordNet database of lexical relationships. This is the project formerly known as "JWordNet".
- Very fast with a small memory foot print
- Simple, intuitive, and well documented API
- Facilitates access to all aspects of WordNet data and algorithms
- All required resources can load from jars making deployment a snap
- Easy Apache Maven-based build with minimal dependencies
- Extensive unit tests provide peace of mind (and great examples!)
- Commercial friendly Apache 2.0 license
Best Wordnet API!