Yet another Pathfinder Character Generator
- Create and manage your characters for all your Pathfinder games
- Get automatic calculations based on race, classes, alternate racial options, class archetypes, feats selected, skills selected, magic items carried, traits, hero points, familiars (as allowed), animal companions (if allowed) and mounts
- Once the character is ready you can either print out a nicely formatted paper copy for use at the gaming table or take your laptop with you to use the sheet during the game.
- You can apply over 150 different spell effects, conditions and class effects to your character. YAPCG will include the effects of this spell/condition in the calculations for your character. This makes playing your character on a laptop a breeze!
- YAPCG also helps you keep track of Equipment (mundane and magical), familiars (also automatically calculated), animal companions (also automatically calculated), mounts (normal mounts and special mounts for paladins), eidolons for summoners, wealth
- Spells for spellcasting classes (Not just spell names but casting time, duration, area of affect, range, and descriptive text on the spells effects The sheet utilizes rules regarding metamagic feats/magic items to let you add metamagic feats to your spells. All affected spell effects are modified to show the changes You can look up any spell to determine the effects and requirements for the spell to determine if it is a spell you want to prepare)
A superb work in progress. Are the eidolon feats pulling from the correct place though? They do not seem correct.
What you need to keep track of your PF Character!
This is a great tool, really fantastic number of features and very intuitive. The only complaint I have is that it's a bit of a resource monster; runs very slow, even on a fairly high-end machine. Granted, this is probably more a fault of MSExcel then the document.
Makes life (or at least Pathfinder character management) SO much easier.
This is a truly exceptional sheet. As former developer on HeroForge, I can confidently say this sheet rivals the content, functionality and support that sheet had in the pre-Pathfinder and 4E days. Weekly updates, bug and feature tracking and a commitment to keeping up-to-date on released content, distance this project from any other Excel-based PF character generator. The only thing holding this sheet back is Excel. Most of that can't be helped, and to the credit of the devs, they have greatly improved the Macros, allowing calculation times to be a bit more bearable. That and rampant typos are the only things that keeps this tool out of the league of a HeroLab. However, for those who don't care to spend a month's rent on that program and all of its datasets, this is where it's at.