Yet another Pathfinder Character Generator
- Create and manage your characters for all your Pathfinder games
- Get automatic calculations based on race, classes, alternate racial options, class archetypes, feats selected, skills selected, magic items carried, traits, hero points, familiars (as allowed), animal companions (if allowed) and mounts
- Once the character is ready you can either print out a nicely formatted paper copy for use at the gaming table or take your laptop with you to use the sheet during the game.
- You can apply over 150 different spell effects, conditions and class effects to your character. YAPCG will include the effects of this spell/condition in the calculations for your character. This makes playing your character on a laptop a breeze!
- YAPCG also helps you keep track of Equipment (mundane and magical), familiars (also automatically calculated), animal companions (also automatically calculated), mounts (normal mounts and special mounts for paladins), eidolons for summoners, wealth
- Spells for spellcasting classes (Not just spell names but casting time, duration, area of affect, range, and descriptive text on the spells effects The sheet utilizes rules regarding metamagic feats/magic items to let you add metamagic feats to your spells. All affected spell effects are modified to show the changes You can look up any spell to determine the effects and requirements for the spell to determine if it is a spell you want to prepare)
YAPCG is an excellent tool for managing my characters for my Pathfinder game. The YAPCG team works hard to ensure a quality product.
The capability of this is amazing. And I say that as an excel-guru in training. The amount of functionality packed into this while still following the highly varied rules of a tabletop RPG is an incredible feat. Sure it may be a bit slower than a dedicated program, but you would be hard pressed to beat the included source data, support, and cost of this. That, and I am probably going to gain a few skill levels digging into this to figure out how to make house rule modifications...
I have found this tool to be so useful. Thank you for the time and effort you've spent creating and maintaining it. I was wondering if there is a way to have not only the spellbook print out on the Spells tab, but for it to also print out the Prepared Spells as well.
A superb work in progress. Are the eidolon feats pulling from the correct place though? They do not seem correct.
What you need to keep track of your PF Character!