Yack is an open source CW keyer library and application for the ATMEL AVR Architecture. It has been natively designed for an ATTINY45 Chip but can be adapted to other chips too. This is a hardware / HAM Radio application.
How to install: Download the binary package, flash main.hex file into Flash memory and main.eep into EEPROM using AVRdude.
For more details and documentation please retrieve the latest complete source code from the SVN repository.
Suggestions, feature requests and questions are appreciated!
- 2 * 100 character message memories
- Beacon mode for unattended transmission
- Speed and pitch controls
- Flexible and reusable CW library for AVR chips in C
- Configurable pos. or neg. TX keying
- Well documented source code
- Supports IAMBIC A and B, ULTIMATIC
- Interactive callsign trainer mode
- Can be integrated into chips already used in the radio
- Small footprint for core functionality
- Lock feature to prevent accidental reconfiguration
- Open for more features
Be the first to post a review of YACK - Yet Another CW Keyer!