Xymon release 4.3.7 - released on Dec. 13 2011
This release is a bug-fix release.
I do not expect any more releases in the 4.3.x series, unless
a critical bug is found. Work is now beginning on the 4.4 series,
with the focus currently being on IPv6 support.
Changes from 4.3.6 -> 4.3.7 (13 Dec 2011)
* rev 6803
* Fix acknowledge CGI (broken in 4.3.6)
* Fix broken uptime calculation for systems reporting "1 day"
* Workaround Solaris breakage in the LFS-support detection
* Fix/add links to the HTML man-page index.
* Fix "Stop after" value not being shown on the "info" page.
* Fix broken alert texts when using FORMAT=SMS
* Fix wrong description of xymondboard CRITERIA in xymon(1)
* Fix missing columnname in analysis.cfg(5) DS example
* Fix missing space in output from disk IGNORE rules in
* Fix overwrite of xymon-apache.conf when upgrading
* Fix installation so it does not remove include/directory
lines from configuration files.
* Add client/local/ directory for custom client script