Changes from 4.3.3 -> 4.3.4 (1 Aug 2011)
* rev 6720
* Fix crashes and data corruption in Xymon worker modules
(xymond_client, xymond_rrd etc) after handling large
* Fix xymond lock-up when renaming/deleting hosts
* Fix xymond cookie lookup mechanism
* Webpages: Add new HOSTPOPUP setting to control what values from
hosts.cfg are displayed as a "comment" to the hostname (either
in pop-up's or next to the hostname).
* Fix xymond_client crash if analysis.cfg contains invalid configuration
entries, e.g. expressions that do not compile.
* Fix showgraph CGI crash when legends contain colon.
* xymonnet: Include hostname when reporting erroneous test-spec
* CGI utils: Multiple potential security fixes involving buffer-
overruns when generating responses.
* CGI utils: Fix crash when invoked with HTTP "HEAD"
* CGI utils: Fix crashes on 64-bit platforms due to missing prototype
of "basename()" function.
* svcstatus CGI: Dont crash if history log is not a file.
* Critical systems view CGI: Cross-site scripting fix
* Fix recovery-messages for alerts sent to a GROUP
* RRD "memory" status handler now recognizes the output from the
bb-xsnmp.pl module (for Cisco routers).
* Web templates modified so the menu CSS can override the default
* Acknowledge web page now allows selecting minutes/hours/days
* Enable/Disable webpage enhanced, so when selecting multiple hosts
the "Tests" column only lists the tests those hosts have.