Xymon release 4.3.11 - released on Apr 21 2013
This is a bugfix release. A couple of serious bugs were
found, which could cause crashes of the xymond daemon.
It is recommended that you upgrade your Xymon server
to this release.
* Fix wrong file permissions when installing
* Linux client: Fix handling of root filesystem when mounted on "/dev/root"
* trends webpage: Fix case where hostname disappears after zoom.
* FreeBSD client: Memory patch for FreeBSD 8.0+
* xymond_alert: Fix problem with UNMATCHED rules triggering when there are
actual recipients, but their alerts are suppressed due to a REPEAT
setting not having expired.
* xymond_rrd: Dont crash if called with an empty status/data message
* xymond_channel: Report cause when channel-child exits/crashes
* xymongen: Geneate an overview page with only reds (like non-green)
* xymongen: Optionally define env. variable BOARDFILTER to select
hosts/tests included in the generated pages
* links: Add pdf, docx and odt as known document formats
* Fix potential crashes after an alert cookie expired
* Fix potential crash after deleting/renaming a host
* Speedup loading of the hosts.cfg file, noticeable with very
large hosts.cfg files (100.000+ hosts)