An efficient, flexible and easy-to-use windows UI library.
XUI is an efficient, flexible and easy-to-use windows UI library. It implements the concept Direct UI where all controls are drawn directly and are not native windows.
XUI is written in C++ and based on the most widely used library ATL.
- Layout by XML.
- Full basic controls: Static, Button, Edit, List (by aggregation), Tree, Animation, Scroll Frame, Dock, etc.
- Control aggregation is fully supported.
- Flexible I: You can make controls look like whatever you want it to be.
- Flexible II: Custom controls are very easy to build and integrate. Basic controls supplied and aggregation support makes it even easier.
- We use layered windows as host windows, so, transparency of host windows is fully supported.
And, it is evolving and is regularly updated.
Be the first to post a review of XUI!