XSWAG (Extended SourceWare Archive Group) is a revival project for the famous SWAG code archives for the Pascal programming language. This project is open to every Pascal/Delphi programmer who wishes to contribute to the global Pascal knowledge base.
Current version (testing 0.9) features :
- a reader program : allows users to browse through the code archives, organizes them by type and operating system and updates the archives from multiple XSWAG servers.
- a server daemon : maintains a list of archives and provides updates to clients.
- a creator program : to quickly make or modify an XSWAG archive file, add/remove sources and update sources info (os, compiler, architecture, contact info, author name, subject).
- GUI Reader for the new XSWAG file format, synchronized with repositories
- Daemon server application acting as repository for the GUI reader
- GUI XSWAG file creator
- ... and a new extensible file format, ultimately compressed and including whole projects as snippets
There are no 1 star reviews.