This is a nice Windows and Linux screenshot tool for make, edit, share and exchange screenshots between people via the internet. This tool oriented for QA testers, programmers, designers, sales managers, support centers and other people.
- Make screenshot in 2 clicks
- Share screenshot in internet
- Edit screenshot
- Manage screenshots
- Setup view permissions for your screenshots
- Upload screenshot
- Share screenshot in twitter
- Add text notes on screenshot
- Upload screenshot in your account
- New symbolic arrows (bug, question, left mouse click, right mouse click, ok, cancel etc...)
- 2 edit modes - lite and extended. Extended has an editor interface, possible working with few screenshots in one time, create a new, open, save) etc...
- Add existing picture inside screenshot and scale it
- Use CTRL for add few shapes, SHIFT for manage draw process - angle for lines, width and height for rectangles and ellipses
- Added possibility attach Watermark to screenshot (as text, as another picture, as current date and time))
- Improved and fixed Blur effect for protecting require parts of screenshot
- Create screenshot from Clipboard content
- Create screenshot with delay
- Receive direct link on screenshot, short link, Forum BB code, Blog link, add own template with placeholders
- Use from command line xscreenshot -c, or xscreenshot -capture
Good job! I like it. Very simple and it works on my Ubuntu - thanks :)
The best screenshot tool I've ever met. I cannot imagine my life without if after I've tried it. Thanks a lot!!!
Nice tool. Thanks