Xpadder is a program that has the ability to emulate a mouse and/or keyboard using a controller or joystick. This is primarily used for playing games with poor or no controller support, but Xpadder can be used in a web browser, media player, or almost any other application. Xpadder supports the use of up to 16 controllers simultaneously and if a controller supports it, Xpadder can assign a button to make the controller rumble/vibrate.
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Works on both the 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows
- Full keyboard and mouse emulation
- Supports up to 16 controllers at the same time (multiplayer)
- Rumble force feedback and advanced fine-tuning options
- Create a layout for any controller that Windows can see
- Multiple profile management using sharable files
- Designed for gamepads, joysticks and arcade sticks
- Also works with steering wheels, dance mats, drum kits, guitars... e.t.c
- + Many more features listed here: http://xpadder.com/forum4/viewforum.php?f=26
Great Program besides the fact that it hasn't been updated in 5 years but still, you can use it on newer OSes by running in compatibility mode.
I've seen it working in W7 but doesn't works for me. I use w8.1 and I can't open it because of an error. I hope you fix it someday