Xoosla CMS is an Object orientated content management system written with PHP. This makes it ideal for any type of website, whether it is a personal site, blogging or commercial portal. It's easy to use, secure and built with flexibility in mind.
- Banner Management Systems - Easily create banners for multiple users and with frontend customer support.
- International Support - Supports many different languages with multi- byte support inbuilt.
- Search Feature: Search wide features for modules.
- WYSIWYG Editors: Create articles in an easy to use environment.
- Template System: Easily modify templates in HTML using smarty.
- User and Profile System: Inbuilt user and profile system which can be modified to suit your needs.
- Supports plug-in, hook architecture.
- Modular Architecture: Easily add, remove and update modules without having installed in many different folders.
- Private Messages: Inbuilt private message and email system that allows you to message your members and allow other members to keep in contact with each other.
- High Security: Configure and monitor security measures to help protect your users and data from attack.
- High Performance: Cache management system that allows you to cache database, files, modules and blocks.
- Plus many features to help you build and maintain and update your website.
Catzwolf failed again.... why didn't wondering, was expecting this time a bit more then some kind of Alpha 188.8.131.52 forever, Zarilia was last, now XOOSLA. What will be next - WF-XOOPS ?