Professional and powerful brainstorming and mind mapping software tool,open source,Eclipse Community Award 2008 winner,often used for capture ideas,knowledge/project management and GTD,supporting fishbones/org-charts/tree charts/spreadsheets,easy-to-use.
- Fishbone Structure
- default theme
- Spreadsheet Structure
- brainstorming mode
- Drilldown(F6) to help you concentrate easily
- presentation mode
- Multiple Sheets for one file
- powerful search
- show Attachments as subtopics
- use Boundary to highlight multiple topics
- Summary helps you summrize some branches
I've been using XMind and I really think it's an excellente mapping tool, but y can´t understand something, why if this software is distrubuted using this licenses:Eclipse Public License, GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2), its final user agreement its so restrictive?, for example, acording to this agreement I cant copy or distrubute this software.