README.txt for xCellerator
Which package should I download?
- xCellerator (same thing as xlr8r) - for deterministic simulations
in Mathematica. Converts reactions expressed as Cellerator Arrows
into Differential equations, then solves the ODES. xlr8r is the
successor to the earlier Cellerator program. Requires a minimal
installation of MathSBML which is also included in the zip file.
- SSA - for stochastic simulations based on Cellerator arrows. The
latest version is called xSSAlite and incorporates all Cellerator
- Cellzilla - for simulations on fixed-two-dimensional templates. The
Latest version is called Cellzilla2D. The simulations may be either
deterministic (in which xlr8r is also required) or stochastic (in
which case xSSAlite is also required).
- CelleratorML - a form of XML used to save Cellerator models.
- xlr8r2SBML and SBML2xlr8r - convert between Cellerator models and
SBML. Requires xlr8r and MathSBML.
- mQhull and mPower - Voronoi/Delaunay/Power Diagram libray interface
for Mathematica. These are no longer used by any of the other
programs here, but you may find them useful for other work.
- MathSBML - basic libraries for SBML and simulation that are used
by xlr8r. A basic installation is provided here; for a full
installation including all plugins go to http://sbml.org