Development has been resumed. If you wish to help develop this project, please send a message trainhappy to request to be added to the project developers.
Xfire Game Creater is a game development studio, and aims to make game making easier. XGC tries to automate as much of the process as possible, with a very user-friendly interface.
NOTE: This program requires .NET 4.0.
Linux and Mac OS X will be supported soon.
- Add games to Xfire with as much ease and simplicity as possible
- Carry over the edits you've made whenever Xfire_games.ini is updated
- Share your custom entries with your friends easily
- Set custom Xfire statuses and enhance them with special effects (Currently Disabled Indefinately)
- Force Xfire to update your status automatically for games that are unsupported
This is an excellent idea and despite not being updated in a while still works after a fashion. The program no longer writes out the xfire_games.ini file correctly but if you make a backup you can then copy and paste any new entries you create manually. Be good to see development resume, I'm off to play an obscure Japanese shmup with xfire support :)
Other than it being in an Alpha stage of development, it's excellent! I like it a lot, find it very useful and can hardly wait for it to be completely 100% finished hehehe I think I'm gonna donate a buck or two, for the encouragement of the developer(s) to keep working at it and on it hehehehe