A small educational compiler for a subset of the Pascal language. A native x86 machine code generator directly emits COM executables for MS-DOS. The compiler supports VGA graphics, floating-point arithmetic, etc. 32-bit Pascal source is provided.
- Fast recursive descent parsing
- Native x86 code generation (COM executables)
- No external assembler or linker
- Source file inclusion facility
- Single-precision floating-point arithmetic (using the x87 FPU)
- VGA graphics support
- Compiler source for both Windows (Delphi) and DOS (TMT Pascal)
Be the first to post a review of XD Pascal Compiler!