Xtreme Download Manager is a advanced and powerful tool to increase download speed up-to 500%, resume broken/dead downloads, integrate with any browser, capture videos from YouTube, Metacafe, DailyMotion, Google Video or any other website and schedule downloads.
Xtreme Download Manager uses sophisticated dynamic segmentation algorithm,data compression and connection reuse to speed up the download process.
Xtreme Download Manager supports HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols, firewalls, proxy servers, automatic proxy scripts, file redirects, cookies, authorization etc.
XDM seamlessly integrates with Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari and all popular browsers.
XDM also integrates with any other browser/application to handle downloads automatically using Advanced browser integration.
XDM also provides a built in YouTube downloader to download videos without any browser integration.
- Download files at maximum possible speed. ( 5-6 times faster )
- Works with all version of all browsers. XDM can integrate with any browser (Firefox,Chrome,Internet Explorer,Opera,Safari or any other program trying to download a file from Internet)
- XDM can save videos from YouTube, Daily Motion, Metacafe or other popular video sharing sites.
- Works with Windows ISA, supports Auto proxy, NTLM, Kerberos authentication.
- Supports HTTP,HTTPS,FTP protocols with Authentication,Proxy Servers, Cookies, Redirection etc.
- Resumes broken/dead downloads caused by connection problem,power failure or session expiration
- Batch download,clipboard monitoring, automatic antivirus checking,scheduler, system shutdown on download completion
Now Linux users can use XDM WITHOUT Java. Just download xdm-jre-32bit.tar.xz or xdm-jre-64bit.tar.xz (browse all files). This works on ANY Linux.
The most amazing changes made in the release XDM 2015. It's simply, awesome! www.linuxandubuntu.com/home/xtreme-download-manager-xdm-2015-released-amazing-development-by-team-install-upgrade-xdm-2015-in-ubuntu-linux-or-derivatives
1. Glitch with interface. The app doesn't show up when being brought to front. Using "switch to" in Task Manager couldn't bring up the interface either. The only way that I tried to bring up the app interface is to choose Maximize. This didn't happen before. 2. Heavy CPU Usage. I do think 30% CPU usage is too much for a download manager while sitting idle and download nothing. 3. Unknown bandwidth usage. There's a continuous residual download, about 40 KB/s all the time even when there's no download task. What exactly are you downloading in the background ? This looks a bit shady and dodgy to me. I still rate your features and support 5 stars because I know this used to work perfectly and I don't know how quick you are gonna resolve this.
By far having a great experience with this Download Manager, simple interface, nice support, allows a high number of connections (which may result on higher download speeds, depending on the website being used), great piece of software. Thank you for XDM!
Its a good software just wish it worked with everything. I cant download from zippyshare or cloudsto.re using Xtreme Download Manager. Other than that it is awesome. I have an unstable ISP and usually get download failed most of the time. With this I dont have to worry about it, I can set it to download and walk out of the room! No other download manager is as good as this one. Ive tried several but always come back to this one :). I would give it 5 stars if it would download from every site.