XBMC Complete installer is a Linux automated installer for XBMC on top of minimal Ubuntu install. It aims to provide quality and complete support for installing & configuring for ION platforms/others. It automates otherwise complex tasks.
- Lsst script version released 1.0999 ( due to lack of developers/helpers)
- Installs XBMC (stable, svn ppa, compiles from svn & installs)
- Installs nVidia drivers 185/190/195/ & configures VDPAU
- Allows you to change/upgrade the Video Driver Version at later date
- Installs Alsa sound and configures sound levels
- Installs/configures XBMC boot screens
- Configures bootscreen's Resolution
- Installs ASRock HT/BD Remote CIR Drivers (32Bit/64Bit auto detection & support)
- Installs/configures MCE Remote Controler & USB receiver
- Installs BT remote (PS3)
- Configures Resume and suspend on Remote
- Setup XBMC for use with SVN PPA
- NEW A) Setup Build Environment for GIT Download. (Builds & Installs from GIT
- NEW B) Allows GIT updating & compiling (part of A)
- BluRay Playback (Install support) mkmkv
- Script Support (uploads your install logs and XBMC logs for troubleshooting
- Progress bars wherever supported
- Backup & Restore Option (mounts shares based on sources.xml and uses rsync)
- Screen curruption fixes when dropping to terminal
- Handles install of drivers confine to specific machines (compatibility)
- Dharma ready (svn repo installer is dead)
- Revert from SVN ppa builds to stable 10.0
- Setup for AT3N7A-I Bluetooth Dongle
- Installs XBOX remote
- Setup 1080p @ 23.976Mz - judder, jerky playback fix
- NEW 5.1 > Audio setup
- NEW Sabnzbplus
- NEW Kernel 2.6.31-22 Asrock remote working
- NEW vsftpd FTP Server
- NEW Alsa 1.0.23 (may be buggy need help from professional packager)
- NEW Using Team iQuik PPA's where aplicable and possible
- NEW own XBMC stable and git ppa script version 1.0975 & upwards
- Script update - latest version notification (requires user input)
- Supports mouse navigation
- Nvidia driver 260 available to upgrade after initial install (due to nvidia vdpau ppa bug)
- Added GIT compiled ppas so that users can continue to use Dharma GIT Master
Easy for use.
Wow! After cracking my head against the wall for hours trying to get XBMC working, I found this link and it worked like a charm. Awesome guys!
Only things missing in this awsome script: -Installation of Repo-Install script - correct installation of lm-sensors... I can't get the fan speed-readings on my Zotac ITX A board (but hey, that's not in XBMC so it might not count).
Excellent Work. Exactly what it says on the tin and more.