Current version: XChan 2.5B
- Due to .NET framework being shitty and downloading empty images I added a checking function that auto deletes the file and re-downloads them
- Added a board downloader
There's probably bugs somewhere, but use it properly and you shouldn't encounter any.
P.S - This is most probably the last update I'll make on this project.
Current version: XChan 2.5
Here's the tl;dr:
I'm a lazy guy, 4chan changed its source so I eventually had to update the program.
I've rewritten it in C# and added multithreading (each thread is downloaded on a seperate process thread).
I haven't had any time to actually test for bugs so apologies for that.
Lastly, this is working with 4chan ONLY at the moment. I might update it and add other boards later.
A final note: Any version prior to 2.5 will not work with 4chan (I cannot confirm about the other boards as I no longer use them)
- Automatically rechecks threads for new content after downloading
- Supports a number of different Chan based boards
- Quick, efficient and easy to use
- Downloads threads (including images, thumbs, scripts and .css) with the .html
- Saves thread URL list on shutdown and reloads list during start up
doesn't seem to work for other image boards or image board archivers like: >URLs in reviews are prohibited. archive.installgentoo.net/g/thread/39999722 . and: archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S39999722 . so not so good
simple, and just works. thank you
small and efficient and gets the job done.
great program xchanthreadimag, thanks.