X Certificate and Key management is an interface for managing asymetric keys like RSA or DSA. It is intended as a small CA for creation and signing certificates. It uses the OpenSSL library for the cryptographic operations.
- Start your own PKI and create all kinds of certificates, requests or CRLs
- Import and export them in any format like PEM, DER, PKCS#7, PKCS#12
- Use them for your IPsec, OpenVPN, HTTPs or any other certificate based setup
- Manage your Smart-Cards via PKCS#11 interface
- Export certificates and requests to a OpenSSL config file
- Create Subject- and/or Extension- templates to ease issuing similar certs
- Convert existing certificates or requests to templates
- Get the broad support of x509v3 extensions as flexible as OpenSSL but user friendlier
- Adapt the Columns to have your important information at a glance
easy to use
Very easy for a windows user.
I've only been using this a few days and it has been really easy to set up and get going. Cross-platform, easy to use and import and safe too. I'd love to see some reporting type capabilities. For now, we can sort and such which really helps with certificate expiration but I cannot even see how many certificates I have without manually counting. This doesn't detract from the functionality, just something to make it more useful.