X Certificate and Key management is an interface for managing asymetric keys like RSA or DSA. It is intended as a small CA for creation and signing certificates. It uses the OpenSSL library for the cryptographic operations.
- Start your own PKI and create all kinds of certificates, requests or CRLs
- Import and export them in any format like PEM, DER, PKCS#7, PKCS#12
- Use them for your IPsec, OpenVPN, HTTPs or any other certificate based setup
- Manage your Smart-Cards via PKCS#11 interface
- Export certificates and requests to a OpenSSL config file
- Create Subject- and/or Extension- templates to ease issuing similar certs
- Convert existing certificates or requests to templates
- Get the broad support of x509v3 extensions as flexible as OpenSSL but user friendlier
- Adapt the Columns to have your important information at a glance
If you need to create certificate requests for other CAs, or want to start your own CA, this is currently the best free GUI tool to do it.
This is the only GUI tool that really works on OpenSSL. It is really user friendly. Even to people who are not familiar with OpenSSL. Please keep the project alive.
This is an excellent tool for setting up a small to medium PKI. Something this good deserves some better icons as they seem a little outdated.
This little app fits my needs perfectly, I needed a simple way for admins to convert .pfx into RSA encoded Pem keyfiles. this does that quickly and easily.
Wow, this is one amazing tool. Talk about 'Feature Complete'. I suppose now that it has the capabilities to do almost everything, the next steps would be adding server daemons, and automated batch actions. I suppose maybe building a wizard and rfc compliance testing. Really excellent work here.