Xaraya is an Open Source web application framework and content management solution written in PHP and licensed under the GNU General Public License. Xaraya is extensible, uses robust permissions, and multilingual systems to dynamically manage content.
Track and get the latest developments on GitHub: https://github.com/xaraya
- Powerful Privileges - Xaraya can allow or deny access to content and functionality, either in broad terms or very specific parameters. Xaraya scrubs all input by default using strict data validation.
- Robust, Extensible API - With the API, developers can easily access, and manipulate when applicable, data related to the server environment, current request, modules, users, and Xaraya's subsystems.
- Dynamic Data - Xaraya often organizes data into objects. Dynamic Data (DD) allows users to create custom objects, or extend objects defined by modules, with Properties.
- BlockLayout - Is our templating system. BlockLayout defines a set of XML tags which are used to control presentation of data, requiring minimal PHP knowledge to use templates.
- Easy to Extend - Once installed Xaraya is easily extended by installing modules, blocks, and/or properties. With the use of Hooks some modules can extend the functionality of other modules.
- Multi-Language System - Xaraya is completely translatable with its Multi-Language System (MLS). Any text and some data (such as dates) can be localized.
There are no 1 star reviews.