XAMS - eXtended Account Management System - allows Administration Mail- accounts (SMTP/POP3/IMAP2) and DNS. Easily create accounts, set aliases and with PHP + MySQL as backend you can let admins, resellers or customers work with it!
NEWS: XAMS 0.2.3 Debian package available.
This Debian package install in one step the complete XAMS solution with spam and virus engines (spamassassin and clamav).
Have a look at http://debs.xams.org/
For more information, look at this file: /usr/share/doc/xams/README.Debian.gz
Do not install this Debian package on a manually installed XAMS 0.1.0. User of the beta package should purge the old package and start a fresh install.
Reports bugs on the SourceForge Bugs page.
- Manage any number of domains, mailboxes and aliases.
- Multiple domains can be grouped as a "site". If you have, for example, two domains domain1.tld and domain2.tld within site site1 then mails to either of the two email addresses for user user (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) will be delivered to one mailbox.
- Autoreply (out of office) support.
- Mail accounts are independent from system accounts.
- Mailboxes can have quotas, which you can manage by reseller, site or user.
- Four different user-levels: Administrators, Resellers, Customers and Users. Each user-level and each user can have individual restrictions
- Easy to use, web based GUI (front end)
- GUI based BIND (DNS server) configuration.
- Supports the Exim mail transfer agent.
- Supports the Courier-IMAP mailbox server, which provides POP and IMAP access.
- Supports the ClamAV or others virus scanners using SA-Exim and custom ACLs.
- Supports MailScanner and SpamAssassin.
- Supports any web-based mail user agent that uses POP or IMAP (RoundCube preferred).
- Supports following SMTP-AUTH modes: PLAIN, LOGIN and CRAM-MD5 with or without TLS.
- Uses MySQL for account storage.
- Uses CDB library for fast domain lookups in Exim.
- Source package includes PAM (Pluggable Authentication Modules) module and RoundCube plugins.
- On configuration file to set-up all variables at install.
- Debian package for Debian 6.0 Squeeze.
- English, French and German language support.