xAffect is a software framework for online recording, processing and storage of multi sensor data. It was developed at FZI Research Center for Information Technology, Karlsruhe, Germany.
xAffect can be used as a flexible, customizable middleware between physiological sensors and applications which require online feature computation (e.g. biofeedback or affective computing). Moreover, it can also be used as a standalone application for data acquisition and visualization.
- Real-time data processing
- Online feature extraction from physiological variables (e.g. HRV)
- Easy integration of different data sources (e.g. physiological sensors, timers or third party software)
- Easy integration of additional algorithms
- Easy integration into and communication with third party software
- Data logging of raw data as well as derived data
Be the first to post a review of xAffect!