Extensible 3D (X3D) Graphics is a royalty-free International Standard for real-time interactive 3D graphics on the Web, providing unsurpassed interoperability for 3D communications on the Web.
This project includes source for example X3D scene libraries and multiple X3D codebases produced by Web3D Consortium members. All open-source contributions are welcome.
- Open, royalty-free International Standard for interactive 3D graphics on the Web
- Extensive libraries of example X3D scenes supported by automatic catalog generation
- Multiple XSLT stylesheets for a variety of X3D conversion tasks
- Multilingual tooltips explaining all X3D elements and attributes
- X3D-Edit authoring tool plus various other utilities
- X3D Quality Assurance (QA) using XML Schema, DTD, and Schematron validation