X3D is the open-standard format for 3D graphics scenes on the Web.
Extensible 3D (X3D) Graphics is a royalty-free International Standard for real-time interactive 3D graphics on the Web, providing unsurpassed interoperability. This project includes source for example X3D scene libraries and multiple X3D codebases produced by Web3D Consortium members.
- Open, royalty-free International Standard for interactive 3D graphics on the Web
- Extensive libraries of example X3D scenes supported by automatic catalog generation
- Multiple XSLT stylesheets for a variety of X3D conversion tasks
- Multilingual tooltips explaining all X3D elements and attributes
- X3D-Edit authoring tool plus various other utilities
- X3D Quality Assurance (QA) using XML Schema, DTD, and Schematron validation
Be the first to post a review of x3d!