X-Itools: eXtended Internet Tools. Suite of tools composed of several modules like agenda, contact list, extended task/flow chart manager, password/device history manager, ticketing system, visitors/badges manager, policy manager (Nagios, and others in the futur)... Old and initial project in 2001.
X-Itools E-mail management module (log analysis) initiated in 2004 with Web 1.0 technologies (private SVN server).
X-Itools development restarted since 2011, on the basis of a unique module: E-mail management module (log analysis). It is now based on web 2.0 technologies (ExtJS 4.1) and has been restarted because of a particular interest given to it by a world wide Non Profit Organization (UN). Module renamed "X-Itools E-LSE", for "X-Itools E-mail Log Search Engine". Some features: Log analysis and correlation of Postfix and Exchange servers, statistics, policy manager, in-deep analysis, automated network graphs for e-mail tracing, CSV export... The Swiss knife of Messaging Admins!
- ELSE standalone software: Email Log Search Engine (and more...)
- ELSE: Analyzer, Correlator, Policy Manager, email addresses reputation engine
- ELSE: Correlation of Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 and Postfix logs
- GreyLSE: Postfix Policy Server, greylisting, auto-whitelisting, SPF, RTAAM
- GreyLSE: auto-cleaning of mailing lists, global and user's white/black lists
- ELSEMC: ELSE user's personnal Messaging Center, to let users investigate their own emails, get statistics, manage their personnal greylist, whitelist, blacklist settings
- Shared Agenda
- Shared Infrastructure Device and Password Manager
- Shared Holiday Manager
- Property and Financial Manager
- E-Postit module
- Shared Extended tasks and Processes Manager
- Shared Contacts Manager
Works and fast.