Adobe Flash Socket Policy File Server.
cross-domain-policy file delivering service
Focused (but not limited to) on IRC environments
Xtreme Flash Policy Server, although it's designed to be used in conjunction with LightIRC (http://www.lightirc.com/) it's suitable for many other environments which needs to serve cross-domain-policy files through network as long as meets Adobe specifications (more info about Adobe cross-domain-policy: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/articles/crossdomain_policy_file_spec.html).
Our goal is you can run this software out of the box, however, it may be a good idea to take a look the documentation before at:
The NandOX IRC Chat Network Development Team
- Three peer connection pool methods: QUEUE, FORK and THREAD
- Flood connect protection by using max-conn and time thresholds (detect and blacklist)
- IRC Bot to monitor service activity
- !Fantasy commands for IRCops to interact with IRC Bot
- Logging activity to a file (server-side)
Be the first to post a review of Xtreme Flash Policy Server by NandOX!