wxFormBuilder - a RAD tool for wxWidgets GUI design.
- Visual design of wxWidgets dialogs, frames, panels, toolbars and menubars
- Source code generation for C++, Python, PHP, Lua and XRC
- Support for AUI-managed frames
- Support for wxWidgets 3.0 widgets (wxRibbonBar, wxPropertyGrid, wxDataViewCtrl, ...)
- Available from Ubuntu PPA (ppa:wxformbuilder/release, ppa:wxformbuilder/wxwidgets)
- Available from wxPack (https://github.com/rjpcomputing/wxpack/wiki)
Excellent Rapid App Dev (RAD) software for wxPython GUI's. I hope to see this made available on mobile devices (Android and iOS) soon.
I started using wxFormBuilder 2 weeks ago using python language. This is an excellent program replacing Boa Constructor and XRCed. I wish I knew how to contact the developers as there are things that need attention to in relation to wxPython. I created a python filter that fixes generated Python code suitable for Python34 and wxPython Phoenix. Great work guys 10/10.
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Simple, powerful, yet amazingly well thought out! I note it's been in "beta" for a while. Please, for the love of God, you must finish this!
Excellent software - easy to use, does what it's supposed to, developers are quick with the bug fixes. More documentation would be helpful. Looking forward to the next release.