wxFormBuilder - a RAD tool for wxWidgets GUI design.
- Visual design of wxWidgets dialogs, frames, panels, toolbars and menubars
- Source code generation for C++, Python, PHP, Lua and XRC
- Support for AUI-managed frames
- Support for wxWidgets 3.0 widgets (wxRibbonBar, wxPropertyGrid, wxDataViewCtrl, ...)
- Available from Ubuntu PPA (ppa:wxformbuilder/release, ppa:wxformbuilder/wxwidgets)
- Available from wxPack (https://github.com/rjpcomputing/wxpack/wiki)
Fast and easy to use.
Very good RAD tool for wxWidgets.
Awesome program to build GUI's in. Between wxGlade and wxFormBuilder, i would go with wxFormBuilder. Needs improvements like: * wxListCtrl Title Editor * Boilerplate code like App=wx.App(); to allow the python GUI to execute correctly. Nevertheless, very helpful. Awesome!
Great software and quite helpful. Would be very beneficial if there were more wxWidgets available to use, like wxBitmap and not just wxStaticBitmap.
Great intuitive interface. Is actually WYSIWIG, unlike wxSmith. I only wish there was a way to add image handlers from wxFB so I don't have to do it in the auto-generated code.