wxFormBuilder - a RAD tool for wxWidgets GUI design.
- Visual design of wxWidgets dialogs, frames, panels, toolbars and menubars
- Source code generation for C++, Python, PHP, Lua and XRC
- Support for AUI-managed frames
- Support for wxWidgets 3.0 widgets (wxRibbonBar, wxPropertyGrid, wxDataViewCtrl, ...)
- Available from Ubuntu PPA (ppa:wxformbuilder/release, ppa:wxformbuilder/wxwidgets)
- Available from wxPack (https://github.com/rjpcomputing/wxpack/wiki)
Awesome program to build GUI's in. Between wxGlade and wxFormBuilder, i would go with wxFormBuilder. Needs improvements like: * wxListCtrl Title Editor * Boilerplate code like App=wx.App(); to allow the python GUI to execute correctly. Nevertheless, very helpful. Awesome!
The SourceForge summary indicates there is support for PHP code generation however the feature is not enabled or exists. How do I obtain this feature?
Perfect! Unbelievably saved my time!
Best interface creator por wxpython. Thanks!
Really Great and useful software.Thanks and appreciated.Waiting for Full Release.:)