wxFormBuilder - a RAD tool for wxWidgets GUI design.
- Visual design of wxWidgets dialogs, frames, panels, toolbars and menubars
- Source code generation for C++, Python, PHP, Lua and XRC
- Support for AUI-managed frames
- Support for wxWidgets 3.0 widgets (wxRibbonBar, wxPropertyGrid, wxDataViewCtrl, ...)
- Available from Ubuntu PPA (ppa:wxformbuilder/release, ppa:wxformbuilder/wxwidgets)
- Available from wxPack (https://github.com/rjpcomputing/wxpack/wiki)
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Simple, powerful, yet amazingly well thought out! I note it's been in "beta" for a while. Please, for the love of God, you must finish this!
Excellent software - easy to use, does what it's supposed to, developers are quick with the bug fixes. More documentation would be helpful. Looking forward to the next release.
Awesome program to build GUI's in. Between wxGlade and wxFormBuilder, i would go with wxFormBuilder. Needs improvements like: * wxListCtrl Title Editor * Boilerplate code like App=wx.App(); to allow the python GUI to execute correctly. Nevertheless, very helpful. Awesome!
The SourceForge summary indicates there is support for PHP code generation however the feature is not enabled or exists. How do I obtain this feature?
Perfect! Unbelievably saved my time!