wxFormBuilder - a RAD tool for wxWidgets GUI design.
- Visual design of wxWidgets dialogs, frames, panels, toolbars and menubars
- Source code generation for C++, Python, PHP, Lua and XRC
- Support for AUI-managed frames
- Support for wxWidgets 3.0 widgets (wxRibbonBar, wxPropertyGrid, wxDataViewCtrl, ...)
- Available from Ubuntu PPA (ppa:wxformbuilder/release, ppa:wxformbuilder/wxwidgets)
- Available from wxPack (https://github.com/rjpcomputing/wxpack/wiki)
I started using wxFormBuilder 2 weeks ago using python language. This is an excellent program replacing Boa Constructor and XRCed. I wish I knew how to contact the developers as there are things that need attention to in relation to wxPython. I created a python filter that fixes generated Python code suitable for Python34 and wxPython Phoenix. Great work guys 10/10.
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Simple, powerful, yet amazingly well thought out! I note it's been in "beta" for a while. Please, for the love of God, you must finish this!
Excellent software - easy to use, does what it's supposed to, developers are quick with the bug fixes. More documentation would be helpful. Looking forward to the next release.
Awesome program to build GUI's in. Between wxGlade and wxFormBuilder, i would go with wxFormBuilder. Needs improvements like: * wxListCtrl Title Editor * Boilerplate code like App=wx.App(); to allow the python GUI to execute correctly. Nevertheless, very helpful. Awesome!
The SourceForge summary indicates there is support for PHP code generation however the feature is not enabled or exists. How do I obtain this feature?