wxFormBuilder - a RAD tool for wxWidgets GUI design.
- Visual design of wxWidgets dialogs, frames, panels, toolbars and menubars
- Source code generation for C++, Python, PHP, Lua and XRC
- Support for AUI-managed frames
- Support for wxWidgets 3.0 widgets (wxRibbonBar, wxPropertyGrid, wxDataViewCtrl, ...)
- Available from Ubuntu PPA (ppa:wxformbuilder/release, ppa:wxformbuilder/wxwidgets)
- Available from wxPack (https://github.com/rjpcomputing/wxpack/wiki)
Looks promising but unusable. Everything I try to do fails with it telling me that I need to change settings for AUI for which there is no setting option.
Fast and easy to use.
Very good RAD tool for wxWidgets.
Excellent Rapid App Dev (RAD) software for wxPython GUI's. I hope to see this made available on mobile devices (Android and iOS) soon.