wview is a unix application for weather stations. It archives weather data from the station. Generates full html web sites with graphics. ftp/ssh export capability. MySQL/PostgreSQL archiving. International. Weather alarms. Data feed. RSS feed.
- Davis Vantage Pro/Pro2/Vue Console Controller
- Vaisala WXT510/520 Controller
- Texas Weather Instruments Controller
- Oregon Scientific WMR-USB (WMR88/WMR88A/WMR100/WMR100N/WMR200/WMRS200/RMS300/RMS600)
- Hideki, Nexus, Mebus, Irox, Honeywell, Cresta TE923, TE923W, TE821W, WXR810, DV928 Controller
- Fine Offset WH1080/WH1081, Watson W-8681/WX-2008, National Geographic: 265 NE, Elecsa 6975/6976, Ambient Weather WS-1080/WS-1090/WS-2080, Tycon TP1080WC Controller
- La Crosse WS-2300/WS-2305/WS-2310/WS-2315 Controller
- Oregon Scientific WMR918/WMR928NX/WMR968 Controller
- Weather Station Simulator
- Weather Web Site Generator
- Citizen Weather Observer Program (CWOP) Client
- Weather Underground Client
wview is now running on www.oceanbeach.org/weather/ 9.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE #0: Tue Jan 3 07:46:30 UTC 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC amd64 CPU: AMD A6-3500 (3 cores) 2.1 GHz APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (2099.96-MHz K8-class CPU) 8GB memory Honeywell TE831W weather station EdiMax 3030 web cam Wunderground: KCASANFR107 CWOP:DW5422 The only hard problem I encountered is a missing library directory in configure script. I solved it by setting LDFLAGS before running the configure script: export LDFLAGS="-L/lib -L/usr/local/lib" I am using the remote rsync daemon to update the html on www.oceanbeach.org the internet facing machine. The entire very complex package was the smoothest source install that I have done on FREEBSD.