WT-NMP - portable Nginx Mysql Php development stack for Windows
A portable, preconfigured, lightweight, fast and stable server stack for developing php mysql applications on windows, based on the excellent webserver Nginx. Just unzip and start developing!
- Nginx web server - 1.4.3
- Mysql database server - 5.6.14
- Php scripting language - 5.4.21 & 5.5.5
- Php Extensions: opcache, xdebug, xcache.
- MSmtp sendmail smtp client wrapper
- HeidiSql.exe mysql database manager
- adminer.php web based mysql database manager
- wt-nmp.exe server manager
- TRULLY PORTABLE, you can zip it and take it with you, or you can move it to a different location on your filesystem. Configuration files are updated automatically after you move WT-NMP to a different machine/folder
- Easy to upgrade: Download / Unzip / Overwrite!. Backups, configuration files, database data, included libraries and projects are persistent during upgrades (not overwritten)
- Lightning-fast web server. Optimized for best performance. Preconfigured servers for fast development
- For easy access, all configuration files are stored in one place: WT-NMP\conf and all log files are stored in one folder: WT-NMP\log
- Multiple PHP Versions and version switcher
- PHP Libraries can be placed in WT-NMP\include
- Dynamic number of php-cgi processes
- Optional MySQL database daily backups can be enabled with --backup. Up to 7 backup files will be created per database per weekday
- Ideal solution for multiple development environments or parallel configurations on a desktop computer. You can have any number of WT-NMP clones on your computer, all pointing to a single projects directory
very interesting project, even for people who are not related to this topic
Really nice, I suggest to avoid checking for C: drive. BTW: removed drive references in config files (conf/*..), executed the wt-nmp -w worked nice in a fully portable way.
Excellent package! Excellent documentation! +1
Stable and works.